Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Little Introduction

Hello!

First of all, I'd like to thank you for visiting my new blog. I'm currently in my second year at the Mount, and it is also my second year being involved with Mount Christian Fellowship; my first year was rather a roller coaster ride of experiences and emotions, and I definitely learned a fair bit through it all with God's help. I'm not going to get into details here about everything that has happened, but if you want to learn more about who I am, I made a little note on my Facebook profile, so you can take a look at that.

This academic year has gone off to a good start. I became a frosh leader at the university this year, and I got to meet a few new people and made some closer bonds with some of the fellowship members. We're going through the book of Matthew this term in MCF and we learned about taking risks and about what it means to be truly loved by God. I also recently started studying more about evangelism by reading through a book with my friend, Rachel. The book's called "More Ready Than You Realize: The Power of Everyday Conversations", which was recommended to me by another friend during an Inter-Varsity retreat. I'm planning to use this blog to share my insight as to what I'm learning from these Bible studies and hope that by sharing this information, that other Christians would feel inspired and encouraged by God though me.

I hope that from future readings, that you'd feel inspired, encouraged and maybe even challenged to make an impact in your area. Again, I thank you for reading my blog.

May God always bless you!

Alex